Simulator Dry Lease
Our simulators, your instructors.
We have a growing fleet of latest-generation flight simulators which are available to airlines and training organisations for dry lease.
- Simulators available 20 hours per day, 7 days per week, 362 day per year
- Modern equipment with over 99.5% reliability
- Classrooms and meeting rooms available for hire on a daily or weekly basis
- On-site catering available
- Assistance with hotel accommodation and travel arrangements
- Book up to 12 months ahead, with flexible terms
In addition to dry lease, we also offer 'wet lease' with instructors supplied by us.
Uses include assessment/grading, multi-crew cooperation, jet orientation, type rating, operator conversion, command upgrade, refresher, upset recovery, maintenance training, Cat C airport familiarisation, and regular controlled training.
*planned service entry is May '18
Our Cambridge Airport Flight Training Centre is easily accessible from all five London airports:
- London Stansted: 35 mins
- London Luton: 65 mins
- London City: 65 mins
- London Heathrow: 80 mins
- London Gatwick: 95 mins
There are frequent non-stop trains from Central London to Cambridge which take 45 minutes.
To enquire about Simulator Dry Lease, please call 01223 979737 or complete this form.