Simulator Dry Lease
Our simulators, your instructors.
We have a growing fleet of latest-generation flight simulators which are available to airlines and training organisations for dry lease.
- Simulators available 20 hours per day, 7 days per week, 362 day per year
- Book up to 12 months ahead, with flexible terms
- Modern equipment with over 99.5% reliability
- Classrooms and meeting rooms available for hire on a daily or weekly basis
- On-site catering available
- Assistance with hotel accommodation and travel arrangements
In addition to dry lease, we also offer 'wet lease' with instructors supplied by us.
Uses include recruitment assessment, multi-crew cooperation, jet orientation, type rating, operator conversion, command upgrade, refresher, upset recovery, maintenance training, Cat C airport familiarisation, and regular controlled training.
*planned service entry is 4 July
Our Cambridge Airport Flight Training Centre is easily accessible from all five London airports:
- London Stansted: 35 mins
- London Luton: 65 mins
- London City: 65 mins
- London Heathrow: 80 mins
- London Gatwick: 95 mins
There are frequent non-stop trains to Cambridge from London Kings Cross (approx 45 mins) and Stansted Airport (approx 30 mins).
To enquire about Simulator Dry Lease, please call 01223 979737 or complete this form.