Flight Training Sales Executive
VA is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO), operating a Boeing 737-800 flight simulator at our Cambridge Airport Training Centre. We provide simulator training to commercial pilots, airlines and training partners, and pride ourselves on providing high-quality training in a friendly and supportive environment.
We are enjoying a period of growth and now require an experienced, pro-active sales professional to join us and become a vital contributor to our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with individual clients, airlines and training partners
- Ensure that enquiries are responded to promptly and comprehensively
- Listen to clients' needs and provide tailor-made solutions
- Work pro-actively to ensure that our courses are full and sales targets are achieved
- Make use of our CRM system to maximise sales performance
- Host 'preview visits' for prospective students who visit the Training Centre
- Provide friendly and professional customer service to all clients
- Communicate with current and prospective clients via our social media channels
- Organise and attend relevant trade shows and exhibitions
- Constantly refine and improve the sales process
- Maintain an awareness of competitors' products and activity
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company's marketing plan
- Prepare sales reports for management
- Assist the team with other duties from time to time
- Proven pro-active sales skills, with previous experience in a professional sales role
- Natural team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Problem solving skills, and an ability to think outside the box
- Enthusiastic, motivated and reliable
- Genuine desire to keep learning new skills and techniques
- An interest in commercial aviation
- Industry knowledge of flight training would be an obvious advantage
This is a full-time, permanent role, based at Cambridge Airport.
Standard business hours, although there may be some weekend work from time to time.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, and meet the requirements to be eligible for an airside pass.
The successful candidate will be an individual who desires a long-term career in sales. We will not consider applications from commercial pilots who are looking for a temporary role prior to airline employment.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the qualities and experience we are looking for, please send your CV by email to:
VA thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
No employment agencies please.