Ryanair recruiting direct entry Captains
B737-800 Direct Entry Captains
Due to the addition of new aircraft to the fleet over the coming five years, Ryanair are currently recruiting for a limited number of Direct Entry Captain positions.
There are a number of contract options available. Ryanair are seeking Captains for direct employment, as well as contract positions and employee positions with other agencies.
- Have the right to work in EU (Valid EU/EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Valid EASA Part FCL, JAR FCL or National Licence compliant with ICAO standards (Will require IAA validation, some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA)
- Must hold a valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum 3500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered)
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent relevant Type Rating “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”
- English Language Proficiency Rating of 4, 5 or 6. (Written proficiency at Operator level)
You can apply here.