Qatar Airways recruiting low-hour pilots
Qatar Airways is currently seeking applications from Second Officer candidates.
This is a rare opportunity for low-hours frozen ATPL holders to join a prestigious airline flying a modern and fast-growing fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
Qatar Airways state "we offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha-based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income."
The minimum requirements are:
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory Passes/Credits and MCC)
- Valid Instrument rating; and
- Valid Class one medical; and
- English language proficiency level 4 or above; and
- Not older than 30 years at time of joining Qatar Airways
The closing date for applications is 24 July 2014.
If you already hold a CPL ME/IR but do not yet have an MCC qualification, we may be able to help. Our AirlineReady™ MCC+JOC runs every week, but availability during July is now limited to the last couple of places.